Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Singapore flyer



This is a very special postcard because id the first swap I've made through this blog! (: 

On the postcard we can see "The Singapore flyer" 
Singapore Flyer is the world’s largest observation wheel. Standing at a stunning 165m from the ground, the Flyer offers you breathtaking, panoramic views of the Marina Bay, the island city and beyond. There’s also a wide range of shops, restaurants, activities and facilities. 

And I found this list of 10 Reasons to visit:
*It's the world's largest observation wheel
*It's the only place to see Singapore's magnificent cityscape 
*You'll get to see a video technology that is Asia's first 
*You'll get to feast on famous local dishes
*You can get to enjoy and iconic drink on an iconic attraction (Apparently they are talking about the Singapore sling)
*You'll get to experience a 6D motion ride (Wow!) 
*You'll experience urban nature
*You'll be able to experience Singapore's first real flight simulator 
*Your toes will be tickled by fish (That sounds interesting) 
*For some good Feng Shui (They say this because there's 28 capsules with a 28 people capacity and the figure of 28 means double prosperity)

I've ridden the London Eye and it was pretty neat so if I ever get to go to Singapore for sure I'll book a trip on the Flyer! 

Thank you Spencer! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm very happy to see my postcard here :) I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete